For the people playing Delver's Drop on Mac OS X when they have a PS3 controller:
- Download Joystick Mapper and install it through the Mac App Store, here is the website: http://joystickmapper.com. I don't know if there are alternative ways of obtaining this app.
- Launch the app and go to File > Open Presets Folder in Finder
- Paste the attached text file in the presets folder.
- Now you connect the PS3 controller the usual way (Mac OS X has PS3 controller drivers built in)
- Restart the app and enable the key bindings by clicking the box next to Delvers Drop.
- That's it!
For those of you wondering, the app basically maps a controller input to a keyboard input, so pressing left on the left thumb stick is converted to holding down the A key. The .txt
file is a json file containing all key bindings.
Let me know if you have any questions or problems!
Happy Delving! (or Dropping?!)