Author Topic: Some (mostly unrelated) Lore Questions.  (Read 3984 times)

Vasae

• The Trespasser
  • Prism Seer
  • The Dorothy to your Dark Oz
    • View Profile
    • 8:30 to Awesome
Some (mostly unrelated) Lore Questions.
« on: February 05, 2015, 07:12:56 PM »
Just thought I should throw up some Lore Questions based off the other threads and maybe some from my own musings.

1. Having seen the Shady Merchant, he looks human. Are we to assume then that the Delvers are also Human?

2. If the Delvers are humans, are they on other Spheres or are they a unique occurrence in the Universe.

3. You've mentioned Orb Gods, does the world the Delvers live on count as an orb since it's the corpses of two Celestial Beasts or is it something unique in the Universe of the Delver's Drop world.

4. The Pylars seem to be "Overgods" in the DDrop Universe while the Orb Gods, perhaps, are things like the Greek or Egyptian Gods. Are there things beneath them in power like spirits or perhaps the Celestial Beasts.

5. How many Orbs are there.

6. Long ago it was mentioned that the Dragon had Murk for blood. Is this still something that's happening with all the changes to the elements?

7. Are the Orb Gods the ones who came to the defense of the Guilds?

8. Is it possible to traverse the Murk Sea? Or even go under it?

9. And if so, what would one find under the Murk Sea if one could make say...a Sunshell Submarine.

Ryan Baker

• Pixelscopic
  • Magus
    • View Profile
    • Pixelscopic
Re: Some (mostly unrelated) Lore Questions.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 01:10:13 AM »
Just thought I should throw up some Lore Questions based off the other threads and maybe some from my own musings.

1. Having seen the Shady Merchant, he looks human. Are we to assume then that the Delvers are also Human?
Yes, they are all humans. The Delvers are a sort of special sect who subscribe to a specific way of life dictated by their guilds. As part of this, they hide their faces in shadow. Their customs almost border on religion, but in a very loose sense... they are more like mystics whose guilds have specific rites, practices, and skills. Maybe more like Asian martial arts schools, or monks?

2. If the Delvers are humans, are they on other Spheres or are they a unique occurrence in the Universe.
The human race was created as Golden Ancients (giant golden humanoids), for the purpose of healing the "earth", Erdroth. Later in history, after their mission of healing failed and they degenerated into fleshly, non-golden humans, there were interactions (wars, migrations, etc) with the other celestial Orbs - the true planets, each the home of an Orb God. Specifically, I'm working on ideas for a race of humans called the Kaidan, who were exiled from Earth, and settled on the Storm Sphere (orb). They have been gone for so long that they developed to look different - to the extent of having color-tinted skin and horns (tentative).

3. You've mentioned Orb Gods, does the world the Delvers live on count as an orb since it's the corpses of two Celestial Beasts or is it something unique in the Universe of the Delver's Drop world.
No, the Orbs or God-Eggs were born from the Pylar Goddess of Flourish (her name is currently in flux), and are like radiant pearls that float up from the Murk and "hatch" when an Orb God is to be born. The Orb gods are mostly stationary on their orb, perhaps even a living part of it, though the orb itself is their fortress / castle. The "earth" Erdroth is truly just the dead bodies of the two Celestial Beasts entwined in each other. BUT! At Vasae's suggestion... maybe there are/will be other such locations in the universe made up of ancient deities / creatures / automatons... we shall see :D

4. The Pylars seem to be "Overgods" in the DDrop Universe while the Orb Gods, perhaps, are things like the Greek or Egyptian Gods. Are there things beneath them in power like spirits or perhaps the Celestial Beasts.
Yes, true. The easiest way to distingish is that the Pylars are completely non-physical (have no bodies), and are more like invisible forces of the universe like gravity or time... they define things like matter, energy, spirit, or creation and destruction. So they themselves are not made up of matter and cannot be destroyed in the traditional sense.

The Orb Gods do have physical bodies and are everlasting in the sense that they will never grow old or die. They can be killed in theory, but something of them would remain, at least their spirit, but perhaps also a way to still physically manifest, even if their orb is destroyed. They do have non-physical means of communication, though, and may be able to (rarely) appear to humans.

If the Pylars appeared to humans, they would not be able to be understood, and would probably have to have an interpreter to "dumb down" what they are saying into human terms, since they are so vastly beyond the scope of human comprehension. Humans understand them only as a sketch of their full reality

5. How many Orbs are there.
Um... probably 8 at this point in time. Names pending, since it gets really hard to remember the names of each planet, its orb god, and any respective race that lives on them.
- Holos (Sun)
- Lonos (Moon)
- Red Fortress
- Fountain Garden
- Celestial Lampstand
- Circling Shield
- Storm Sphere
- Shattered Tomb

Other things:
- Arcus -  a large, planet-sized asteroid... maybe the remains of something else?
- Celestial Forge - a "mountain" rising out of the Murk where matter and energy was reforged or retaken from the Murk... now destroyed.
- Star Spires - the stars are crystals of Prism set atop giant crystal Shard spires.
- Shard Mountains - there are sheer mountains of Shard (a nearly unbreakable crystal) that go up to the spirit realm at the Zenith. These exist at the (or a) "center" of the universe... though I'd like for the universe to be non-cartesian, but we'll talk about that later.

6. Long ago it was mentioned that the Dragon had Murk for blood. Is this still something that's happening with all the changes to the elements?
Yes, probably so. I think the Dragons (collectively called The Brood) will have Murk blood, and will feature capabilities of the destructive elements on that side of the wheel (fire, lighting, blast, spoil, howl). The Flock (the race of Phoenixes that is twin to the Dragons) will have Ichor blood and exhibit capabilities of the other side of the elemental wheel (plants, water, ice, earth, wind).
7. Are the Orb Gods the ones who came to the defense of the Guilds?
Not totally sure. I went back and forth on this quite a bit, and I wonder if I need another set of demi-gods, sort of mentioned above - the messengers or "translators" for the Pylars. So I'm thinking this is where they fit in. Let's call them the Emissaries. They are lower in the hierarchy of power than the Orb Gods, but (probably) above most everything else. Similar in power to a celestial beast.... they are kind of the Gandalfs to the Balrogs of the universe, but a little more god-like.

8. Is it possible to traverse the Murk Sea? Or even go under it?
Possible to traverse - yes. The preferred method of travel are airships of sorts, propelled or rather pulled by Dragons/Phoenixes. But since these beasts have to eventually rest, the ship can float on the Murk sea for a time, with the Dragon/Phoenix perched on it (or sleeping or whatever). It's just not a wise idea to float on the Murk sea forever:
1) Because this will eventually eat through even the strongest radiant material, and even the smallest leak could prove VERY fatal. Just not a good idea :( The Gods can pull it off, but humans should not try.
2) The children of the Scourge beasts lurk beneath the Murk. The Scourges are the original Serpent (Dragon), the Squid / Kraken, Tortoise, Shark, Crab and such. Haven't put much work into that list, but basically anything fishy / reptilian / crustacean, with scales, fins, or a shell (but not insects). The Spider is a special case because it was originally created by the Sun goddess, but crossed over to the dark side. Okay that was a huge tangent... stuff lurks below the murk, so don't float on it for long, and have your defenses up!

9. And if so, what would one find under the Murk Sea if one could make say...a Sunshell Submarine.
Very very interesting idea! I had always thought of the Murk as a sort of pure-black alternate dimension where matter and time both dissolve... so it's kind of a big liquid black hole. I might step back from that just a tiny bit to get the theory of matter and dimensions to work better, but in general, if you're in the Murk, you probably can't seal yourself up with enough caulking to survive, no matter what. But let's say you could... like for instance when the Sun sets, it sort of domes over for the night and goes under the Murk so that the Sun goddess can visit her mother... Well... No one knows what's under there :) There is definitely not any kind of ocean bottom underneath it... it would really be just a sort of black hole where the deeper you go toward the singularity, you just get crushed / absorbed by Murk before you would ever reach the bottom / center / whatever. But also since space itself does not really exist in the Murk, if you could "go anywhere" underneath it, you would probably pop out somewhere else in the universe like a wormhole, or like digging your way to China :)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 01:13:46 AM by Ryan Baker »

Pixelscopic Co-Founder, Vision Director

Vasae

• The Trespasser
  • Prism Seer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 02:58:08 AM »
Oh so much to respond to and spin off of. Get ready.

Yes, they are all humans. The Delvers are a sort of special sect who subscribe to a specific way of life dictated by their guilds. As part of this, they hide their faces in shadow. Their customs almost border on religion, but in a very loose sense... they are more like mystics whose guilds have specific rites, practices, and skills. Maybe more like Asian martial arts schools, or monks?

I see, are there other humans on "Earth" that don't adhere to this lifestyle or do the Guilds dominate the culture/countries within the world? Or are there other Guilds that those not from the 12?

The human race was created as Golden Ancients (giant golden humanoids), for the purpose of healing the "earth", Erdroth. Later in history, after their mission of healing failed and they degenerated into fleshly, non-golden humans, there were interactions (wars, migrations, etc) with the other celestial Orbs - the true planets, each the home of an Orb God. Specifically, I'm working on ideas for a race of humans called the Kaidan, who were exiled from Earth, and settled on the Storm Sphere (orb). They have been gone for so long that they developed to look different - to the extent of having color-tinted skin and horns (tentative).

So the Golden Ancients that The Glint King is from or is he/it/she also a lesser version of the original people who existed on Erdroth? Also, who created The Golden Ancients or is that something we'll learn in the game?

No, the Orbs or God-Eggs were born from the Pylar Goddess of Flourish (her name is currently in flux), and are like radiant pearls that float up from the Murk and "hatch" when an Orb God is to be born. The Orb gods are mostly stationary on their orb, perhaps even a living part of it, though the orb itself is their fortress / castle. The "earth" Erdroth is truly just the dead bodies of the two Celestial Beasts entwined in each other. BUT! At Vasae's suggestion... maybe there are/will be other such locations in the universe made up of ancient deities / creatures / automatons... we shall see :D

So the Orbs are less metaphorical in this sense, being the vessels these Gods came into the non-Murk world. So the Orbs are also less planets and more like floating cities within a shield that keeps them safe from the Murk? Or do the Orbs have to deal with Murk getting in? Also hurray potentially having a good idea!

Yes, true. The easiest way to distinguish is that the Pylars are completely non-physical (have no bodies), and are more like invisible forces of the universe like gravity or time... they define things like matter, energy, spirit, or creation and destruction. So they themselves are not made up of matter and cannot be destroyed in the traditional sense.

The Orb Gods do have physical bodies and are everlasting in the sense that they will never grow old or die. They can be killed in theory, but something of them would remain, at least their spirit, but perhaps also a way to still physically manifest, even if their orb is destroyed. They do have non-physical means of communication, though, and may be able to (rarely) appear to humans.

If the Pylars appeared to humans, they would not be able to be understood, and would probably have to have an interpreter to "dumb down" what they are saying into human terms, since they are so vastly beyond the scope of human comprehension. Humans understand them only as a sketch of their full reality

So the Pylars are less physical things, are they omnipresent if not omnipotent? Meaning, are they always around regardless of where in the Universe you are or do they dwell somewhere like Flourish and the Murk Sea? And it's interesting the Orb Gods are more mortal, so they continue to be closer to the D&D Gods/Norse Gods even if killing them would be difficult to do.

Um... probably 8 at this point in time. Names pending, since it gets really hard to remember the names of each planet, its orb god, and any respective race that lives on them.
- Holos (Sun)
- Lonos (Moon)
- Red Fortress
- Fountain Garden
- Celestial Lampstand
- Circling Shield
- Storm Sphere
- Shattered Tomb

Other things:
- Arcus -  a large, planet-sized asteroid... maybe the remains of something else?
- Celestial Forge - a "mountain" rising out of the Murk where matter and energy was reforged or retaken from the Murk... now destroyed.
- Star Spires - the stars are crystals of Prism set atop giant crystal Shard spires.
- Shard Mountains - there are sheer mountains of Shard (a nearly unbreakable crystal) that go up to the spirit realm at the Zenith. These exist at the (or a) "center" of the universe... though I'd like for the universe to be non-Cartesian, but we'll talk about that later.

Thanks for the list! Could you perhaps extrapolate what you mean when you say you want the Universe to be Non-Cartesian? As in how that would manifest?

Yes, probably so. I think the Dragons (collectively called The Brood) will have Murk blood, and will feature capabilities of the destructive elements on that side of the wheel (fire, lighting, blast, spoil, howl). The Flock (the race of Phoenixes that is twin to the Dragons) will have Ichor blood and exhibit capabilities of the other side of the elemental wheel (plants, water, ice, earth, wind).

Do the Brood and the Flock come from the same place or were they created by separate forces? Also, since we know of the Unicorn, are all the Celestial Beasts somewhat fantastical or is there a broad swathe of Semi-Divine creatures plying the world? Do the creatures you mention below (The Spider, the things in the Murk) count as Celestial Beasts or are they some kind of order beneath them to weak to exist within the over-arching power structure?

Not totally sure. I went back and forth on this quite a bit, and I wonder if I need another set of demi-gods, sort of mentioned above - the messengers or "translators" for the Pylars. So I'm thinking this is where they fit in. Let's call them the Emissaries. They are lower in the hierarchy of power than the Orb Gods, but (probably) above most everything else. Similar in power to a celestial beast.... they are kind of the Gandalfs to the Balrogs of the universe, but a little more god-like.

So the Power Structure could be described as something like so?

Pylars
Orb Gods
Elemental Gods
Emissary
Celestial Beasts

Do these Emissaries factor into the "religions" of the Guilds or are they merely there to be physical representations of the will of the Pylars.

Possible to traverse - yes. The preferred method of travel are airships of sorts, propelled or rather pulled by Dragons/Phoenixes. But since these beasts have to eventually rest, the ship can float on the Murk sea for a time, with the Dragon/Phoenix perched on it (or sleeping or whatever). It's just not a wise idea to float on the Murk sea forever:
1) Because this will eventually eat through even the strongest radiant material, and even the smallest leak could prove VERY fatal. Just not a good idea :( The Gods can pull it off, but humans should not try.
2) The children of the Scourge beasts lurk beneath the Murk. The Scourges are the original Serpent (Dragon), the Squid / Kraken, Tortoise, Shark, Crab and such. Haven't put much work into that list, but basically anything fishy / reptilian / crustacean, with scales, fins, or a shell (but not insects). The Spider is a special case because it was originally created by the Sun goddess, but crossed over to the dark side. Okay that was a huge tangent... stuff lurks below the murk, so don't float on it for long, and have your defenses up!

So one could, perhaps, see a being from one of the Orbs on the "Earth" or is it some kind of cosmic backwater no one wants to visit for fear of getting taken by the Nyx or falling into The Spoil? Is the Delver's Drop Earth the Wild West? Are we playing in a Fantasy Cowboy Bebop?

1. So only the Orb Gods travel or are there wild people out there who dare the trouble and terrors of the high Murk Seas?

2. Could you perhaps give us an deeper explanation on the Scourge? The Brood and them are separate, or does The Scourge not exist anymore and only their progeny live on under the Murk Sea? Also, if Insects aren't part of The Scourge what existence do they hold?

3. I think this is the first time you've brought up The Spider. What is it exactly?

Very very interesting idea! I had always thought of the Murk as a sort of pure-black alternate dimension where matter and time both dissolve... so it's kind of a big liquid black hole. I might step back from that just a tiny bit to get the theory of matter and dimensions to work better, but in general, if you're in the Murk, you probably can't seal yourself up with enough caulking to survive, no matter what. But let's say you could... like for instance when the Sun sets, it sort of domes over for the night and goes under the Murk so that the Sun goddess can visit her mother... Well... No one knows what's under there :) There is definitely not any kind of ocean bottom underneath it... it would really be just a sort of black hole where the deeper you go toward the singularity, you just get crushed / absorbed by Murk before you would ever reach the bottom / center / whatever. But also since space itself does not really exist in the Murk, if you could "go anywhere" underneath it, you would probably pop out somewhere else in the universe like a wormhole, or like digging your way to China :)

I see! So the dream of building a moonshell Nautilus to plumb the depths of The Murk Sea is right out then. Good Bye Captain Twirly Beard. In seriousness, it's interesting that The Sun Goddess can go into the Murk Sea and visit one of the Pylars. Does that mean that the Pylars and the Orb Gods keep tabs on one another? Or is this a special case between Euphoria and The Sun Goddess?

Quady14

• Lost Archivist of The Drop, Prone to Digression
  • Most Wize Sage
  • With A Buzz In Our Ears, We Play Endlessly
    • View Profile
    • Quadraxis14's Youtube
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 01:37:03 PM »
...If you're in the Murk, you probably can't seal yourself up with enough caulking to survive, no matter what. But let's say you could... like for instance when the Sun sets, it sort of domes over for the night and goes under the Murk so that the Sun goddess can visit her mother... Well... No one knows what's under there :) There is definitely not any kind of ocean bottom underneath it... it would really be just a sort of black hole where the deeper you go toward the singularity, you just get crushed / absorbed by Murk before you would ever reach the bottom / center / whatever. But also since space itself does not really exist in the Murk, if you could "go anywhere" underneath it, you would probably pop out somewhere else in the universe like a wormhole, or like digging your way to China :)

Could the Murk leave anything behind at all or is it truly just sucked in and turned into more Murk? I get the impression it's the latter, but I would love to see this idea of a small period of time where as the sun dips between the Murk and sky, there's some sort of anomaly which leads to fragments of valuable materials or strange artifacts being revealed, almost as though the sun's light very shortly reverts what was lost in the Murk to its original form, undoing the singularity for just a few minutes until the sun fully sets. From there you could even enter in a lesser-known guild of scavengers who risk their lives diving beneath the surface in the few minutes possible each day to reclaim trinkets and valuables from long-lost cities, Metro 2033 Stalker-style. Maybe they'd even have to fend off reanimated ghastly versions of the inhabitants of those cities, distraught at being woken and angered by anyone foolish enough to disturb their forsaken homes.

Within itself the idea of diving into the Murk would be a fantastic basis for some lore or even its own game. The dark fantasy alternative Wind Waker to DDrop's Zelda. Well, not exactly, but something like that. :P
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 01:39:33 PM by Quady14 »
(Name Contributor of Rauzdauer the Mulletworthy!)

Ryan Baker

• Pixelscopic
  • Magus
    • View Profile
    • Pixelscopic
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 06:28:35 PM »
Holy Gods' Orbs... Okay, challenge accepted :)

Ryan Baker

• Pixelscopic
  • Magus
    • View Profile
    • Pixelscopic
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 07:22:07 PM »
I see, are there other humans on "Earth" that don't adhere to this lifestyle or do the Guilds dominate the culture/countries within the world? Or are there other Guilds that those not from the 12?
Yes, I would say Delvers are <1% of the population. Most people are just peasants and farmers and such, as you would expect. There are 2-3 large kingdoms (still refining these ideas, names, etc), which have different styles of government and belief systems. One is more religiously ruled, based on a somewhat self-important view of the Sun Goddess as creator of mankind, and her "favoritism". Another is more humanistic, but focuses on the gifts and inventions of the Moon God - the rely more on magic and "technology" such as it exists, and their manipulation. That's about all I've got on them so far. Each would have its own political structure, rulers / ruling party, military with knights, etc. So there may be "character classes" so to speak within these socio-political structures that have nothing to do with the Delver Guilds. The Delvers are seen as sort of pagan/mystics whose calling may be thought of as heresy or idiocy depending on who you ask. But many of the common folk, less polluted or motivated by the prevailing socio-political structures, remember the legends of how the Delver Guilds were raised up, and may help them if they can. But many also fear them, because they can be unpredictable, dangerous, or just plain weird.

So the Golden Ancients that The Glint King is from or is he/it/she also a lesser version of the original people who existed on Erdroth? Also, who created The Golden Ancients or is that something we'll learn in the game?
The Sun Goddess created the Ancients, possibly with help from some other Orb Gods. The rest about the Gilt King may be spoiler-y, so I'll hold onto it for now :)
So the Orbs are less metaphorical in this sense, being the vessels these Gods came into the non-Murk world. So the Orbs are also less planets and more like floating cities within a shield that keeps them safe from the Murk? Or do the Orbs have to deal with Murk getting in? Also hurray potentially having a good idea!
The orbs are spherical-ish, or were originally spherical before they "hatched". Imagine a sphere or egg-like shape floating just above (and repelling) the Murk ocean below it - kind of pressing into it but simultaneously repelling it so it floats just above the surface. The bottom of this orb or egg is pretty much perfectly spherical and smooth, with some texture or design, maybe some portals that can be opened, but under most circumstances sealed up tight. Toward the "equator" of sorts on the egg, halfway up, you might begin to see structures emerging that look more like a city or castle or fortress, or maybe like more natural forms (trees, rocks, etc) depending on the God and what has happened throughout history. Some of them are more like normal planets (forests and oceans) and others are almost all rock, caves, dwellings, and buildings. It is in this zone, above the "equator" for the most part, that people would live. One important thing though is that gravity is always down toward the Murk. So some of these Orbs may be layered horizontally, with each slice being habitable or something like that, and pathways up and down from one layer to another.

At the top / center of the orb, there would be a temple or "livable" structure of some sort - could be castle spires, tree-like forms that can be lived in, etc. This makes up the God's temple home, and the God lives somewhere inside - possibly residing at the castle, or possibly deep inside of the center of the orb, buried way below the temple. Either way, they are sort of physically linked to the Orb, and although they can theoretically "detach" and go elsewhere, they seldom if ever do. So if you were in their "throneroom" as it were, it would be like a great humanoid-ish being with lots of architectural elements, sort of melding into the structure of their throne, and/or into the floor and building itself.

The orbs would also have defense mechanisms against attack from the Murk Ocean - whether Murk beasts (Scourges) or invading peoples crossing the Murk Ocean.

So the Pylars are less physical things, are they omnipresent if not omnipotent? Meaning, are they always around regardless of where in the Universe you are or do they dwell somewhere like Flourish and the Murk Sea? And it's interesting the Orb Gods are more mortal, so they continue to be closer to the D&D Gods/Norse Gods even if killing them would be difficult to do.
Yes, the Pylars are pretty much omnipresent, but they do not have "jurisdiction" everywhere or in everything - so I guess it's just limited omnipresence. You do bring up a good point that Flourish "lives" in the Murk Sea, but that's supposed to be kind of metaphorical (since Flourish doesn't have a physical body anyway), in that the true creative potential of the universe is "locked up" in the Murk... which is a great mystery that the religious minds of the world debate, because Flourish's influence is still visible with things being born, growing, etc and new beings coming to be. However, the idea is that the universe could have been so much more if things hadn't gone awry, and Flourish, the true source of creation, had not fled into the Murk Sea, locking her fullness away from the other Pylars and our side of the universe.

Do the Brood and the Flock come from the same place or were they created by separate forces? Also, since we know of the Unicorn, are all the Celestial Beasts somewhat fantastical or is there a broad swathe of Semi-Divine creatures plying the world? Do the creatures you mention below (The Spider, the things in the Murk) count as Celestial Beasts or are they some kind of order beneath them to weak to exist within the over-arching power structure?
Hm... maybe spoiler territory again, but I'll tread carefully. The Brood and Flock all have the same origin (kind of). Maybe we'll leave it at that?

There are about 8-9 of the "Goldenhost" or Sun-born Celestial Beasts, and come in the form of warm-blooded animals (mostly mammals), but as I mentioned before they are kind of these planet-sized behemoths and more abstract, like Shadow of the Collosus. So when I mention the "Unicorn," please don't imagine a prancing fanciful pony with a rainbow tail :D Imagine a giant planet-shattering rhino-horse-dinosaur thing made of stone and gold, whose Splendor "horn" can disrupt the Murk temperament, thereby turning Murk into Shard and creating celestial mountains.

The "Ornamentors" are sort of their younger cousins, and come in the form of insects - probably about 5 of these including (originally) the Spider)

The Scourges (Celestial Murk Beasts) are fewer, and are on the same order of power as the Goldenhost Celestial Beasts, but obviously come from the Murk and are chaotic. They take the form of cold-blooded beasts and other nasty things.

So the Power Structure could be described as something like so?

Pylars
Orb Gods
Elemental Gods
Emissary
Celestial Beasts
Aha! I've just been working on the power hierarchy of all living beings!!! Will post soon :)

Do these Emissaries factor into the "religions" of the Guilds or are they merely there to be physical representations of the will of the Pylars.
Not sure yet... I do see them as somewhat separate from the Pylars, kind of more like guardian angels that "represent" the Pylars. They would lend the Delvers aid, and gave them secret skills, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they are a religion. The Delvers may call to them for aid, but they may call out to the Sun-Mother as well. The Sun-Mother would be a more religious "prayer," while the call to the Emissary would be more of a "hey help a Delver out" - I guess kind of like a Catholic praying to/through a particular saint for a specific type of aid.

So one could, perhaps, see a being from one of the Orbs on the "Earth" or is it some kind of cosmic backwater no one wants to visit for fear of getting taken by the Nyx or falling into The Spoil? Is the Delver's Drop Earth the Wild West? Are we playing in a Fantasy Cowboy Bebop?

Haha, well there might be some Bebop out on the Shard Worlds (or I'll probably call them Bone Worlds). I would say the Earth is kind of this epicenter of constant struggle - since the Unicorn/Serpent are the most major celestial beings to die. So really, both the Orb Gods and their subservients, and the Murk beings (to the extent that we know about them) see their death(s) as a kind of tragedy in one way or another. I would say that while some beings in the universe may be cynical about it, most everyone knows that the universe would be a better place if Erdroth were healed and the Unicorn brought back to life. And the Dragons would obviously want their progenitor the Serpent to come back to life as well. But a lot of beings, and even some gods, have given up on it.

As for distance:

The Orbs are so far away from each other that you probably couldn't see anyone with a telescope, but you could vaguely see some city structures and whatnot on other orbs/planets. Some would be too distant though. I would say that the Sun, Moon, and 1-2 other planets could have visible city structures if looked at through a powerful telescope on Earth. The other planets would be too far.

1. So only the Orb Gods travel or are there wild people out there who dare the trouble and terrors of the high Murk Seas?
Yes, there are a lot of people who, at least at some point in history, migrated between the orbs, and may even live on a random asteroid here and there (Bone Worlds). But during Delver's Drop, there is no interstellar travel (or at least none involving earth), and humans are mostly forgetting or just not caring that there are other beings in the universe.

2. Could you perhaps give us an deeper explanation on the Scourge? The Brood and them are separate, or does The Scourge not exist anymore and only their progeny live on under the Murk Sea? Also, if Insects aren't part of The Scourge what existence do they hold?
The Scourge were/are rarely seen, and are mostly ancient myth in the Delver's Drop era. They returned to the Murk a long time ago and have not resurfaced in living memory.

The Brood and insects are sort of half-breeds between the Goldenhost beasts and the Murk Scourges... there are a lot of other half-breeds as well. Basically all of the Monsters in Delver's Drop are some kind of intermingly. A wolf would be mostly descended from the Goldenhost beasts or their "DNA" in the unicorn's body, but has been reduced to a mangy animal by Spoil contamination on Earth/Erdroth. Anything reptilian / amphibian / fishlike / crablike is probably descended from the Scourge, or the Serpent's body in a similar way. The Gobels are a direct product of Spoil mutations, that have somehow grown intelligence (just not very much of it). The Nyx are a special amalgamation, created by a unique set of circumstances in the Spoil.

3. I think this is the first time you've brought up The Spider. What is it exactly?
Used to be an Ornamentor, and created tapestries in the Sun-Goddess' temple. (think solid medieval tapestries). But when these were destroyed and left in tatters (like a spider web), the Spider went sort of mad and drank from the Murk Ocean, and was filled with poison. Similar things happened to other Ornamentors that fell to become poisonous or harmful insects/arachnids, or perhaps some simply followed the spider.

I see! So the dream of building a moonshell Nautilus to plumb the depths of The Murk Sea is right out then. Good Bye Captain Twirly Beard. In seriousness, it's interesting that The Sun Goddess can go into the Murk Sea and visit one of the Pylars. Does that mean that the Pylars and the Orb Gods keep tabs on one another? Or is this a special case between Euphoria and The Sun Goddess?

Well I do really love the idea of a Moonshell Nautilus :) If I were to do something like this, I would probably work with the "wormholes" in the Murk. Imagine a whirlpool in the Murk sea that can suck down a vessel. If the vessel can navigate or survive this, they might be able to find something underneath or "inside" of the Murk... ??? That's probably how I would do it if I were to write a story about it :)

The Pylars keep tabs on everything, and the Orb Gods obviously have to follow the Pylars' laws (like gravity), and I suppose they could talk when they need to chat it up :) But it's a mystery to humans!

Ryan Baker

• Pixelscopic
  • Magus
    • View Profile
    • Pixelscopic
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2015, 07:29:50 PM »
Could the Murk leave anything behind at all or is it truly just sucked in and turned into more Murk? I get the impression it's the latter, but I would love to see this idea of a small period of time where as the sun dips between the Murk and sky, there's some sort of anomaly which leads to fragments of valuable materials or strange artifacts being revealed, almost as though the sun's light very shortly reverts what was lost in the Murk to its original form, undoing the singularity for just a few minutes until the sun fully sets. From there you could even enter in a lesser-known guild of scavengers who risk their lives diving beneath the surface in the few minutes possible each day to reclaim trinkets and valuables from long-lost cities, Metro 2033 Stalker-style. Maybe they'd even have to fend off reanimated ghastly versions of the inhabitants of those cities, distraught at being woken and angered by anyone foolish enough to disturb their forsaken homes.

Within itself the idea of diving into the Murk would be a fantastic basis for some lore or even its own game. The dark fantasy alternative Wind Waker to DDrop's Zelda. Well, not exactly, but something like that. :P

We had talked about the Murk leaving some kind of residue around the "edges" of whatever it eats away. I'm thinking that would be a Spoil-substance. You do have a cool idea about the Sun leaving things behind - I could probably work that in somehow. However, since the Sun is made of pure Splendor (Radiant) material, it can withstand the Murk and is not absorbed/dissolved. It's just hanging out below the surface somewhere. But the Murk would take a tole, maybe sort of sloughing off or eroding some of the Sun's outer shell slowly over time, some of which would not dissolve immediately, since it's also Radiant.

And if someday we make a game where you can traverse the entire Delver's universe... I hope it has some elements that are a little like Wind Waker :)

Vasae

• The Trespasser
  • Prism Seer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2015, 04:19:03 AM »
Yes, I would say Delvers are <1% of the population. Most people are just peasants and farmers and such, as you would expect. There are 2-3 large kingdoms (still refining these ideas, names, etc), which have different styles of government and belief systems. One is more religiously ruled, based on a somewhat self-important view of the Sun Goddess as creator of mankind, and her "favoritism". Another is more humanistic, but focuses on the gifts and inventions of the Moon God - the rely more on magic and "technology" such as it exists, and their manipulation. That's about all I've got on them so far. Each would have its own political structure, rulers / ruling party, military with knights, etc. So there may be "character classes" so to speak within these socio-political structures that have nothing to do with the Delver Guilds. The Delvers are seen as sort of pagan/mystics whose calling may be thought of as heresy or idiocy depending on who you ask. But many of the common folk, less polluted or motivated by the prevailing socio-political structures, remember the legends of how the Delver Guilds were raised up, and may help them if they can. But many also fear them, because they can be unpredictable, dangerous, or just plain weird.

I see! Does that sync up with The Arcanists and the Templars then? The two countries?

The Sun Goddess created the Ancients, possibly with help from some other Orb Gods. The rest about the Gilt King may be spoiler-y, so I'll hold onto it for now :)

The orbs are spherical-ish, or were originally spherical before they "hatched". Imagine a sphere or egg-like shape floating just above (and repelling) the Murk ocean below it - kind of pressing into it but simultaneously repelling it so it floats just above the surface. The bottom of this orb or egg is pretty much perfectly spherical and smooth, with some texture or design, maybe some portals that can be opened, but under most circumstances sealed up tight. Toward the "equator" of sorts on the egg, halfway up, you might begin to see structures emerging that look more like a city or castle or fortress, or maybe like more natural forms (trees, rocks, etc) depending on the God and what has happened throughout history. Some of them are more like normal planets (forests and oceans) and others are almost all rock, caves, dwellings, and buildings. It is in this zone, above the "equator" for the most part, that people would live. One important thing though is that gravity is always down toward the Murk. So some of these Orbs may be layered horizontally, with each slice being habitable or something like that, and pathways up and down from one layer to another.

At the top / center of the orb, there would be a temple or "livable" structure of some sort - could be castle spires, tree-like forms that can be lived in, etc. This makes up the God's temple home, and the God lives somewhere inside - possibly residing at the castle, or possibly deep inside of the center of the orb, buried way below the temple. Either way, they are sort of physically linked to the Orb, and although they can theoretically "detach" and go elsewhere, they seldom if ever do. So if you were in their "throneroom" as it were, it would be like a great humanoid-ish being with lots of architectural elements, sort of melding into the structure of their throne, and/or into the floor and building itself.

The orbs would also have defense mechanisms against attack from the Murk Ocean - whether Murk beasts (Scourges) or invading peoples crossing the Murk Ocean.

That's very interesting! Doesn't sunshell or other radiant materials exhibit some form of gravity? Or does the Murk Sea have a stronger pull in relation to what ever substances the shells are made out of? And you could conceivably visit the Orb Gods? I imagine what ever lives on their orbs generally pay respects to the thing letting them live "on" them?

Yes, the Pylars are pretty much omnipresent, but they do not have "jurisdiction" everywhere or in everything - so I guess it's just limited omnipresence. You do bring up a good point that Flourish "lives" in the Murk Sea, but that's supposed to be kind of metaphorical (since Flourish doesn't have a physical body anyway), in that the true creative potential of the universe is "locked up" in the Murk... which is a great mystery that the religious minds of the world debate, because Flourish's influence is still visible with things being born, growing, etc and new beings coming to be. However, the idea is that the universe could have been so much more if things hadn't gone awry, and Flourish, the true source of creation, had not fled into the Murk Sea, locking her fullness away from the other Pylars and our side of the universe.

That makes sense. They're omnipresent within the spheres they're omnipresent in and then they're not outside that. It'a also interesting that despite Flourish being locked away under the Murk Sea it's still doing things. Would it be possible for a mortal man to get into contact with "her"? Does she have emissaries? Or are they also trapped beneath the Murk Sea? Or worse, somehow twisted things like "fallen angels"?

Hm... maybe spoiler territory again, but I'll tread carefully. The Brood and Flock all have the same origin (kind of). Maybe we'll leave it at that?

There are about 8-9 of the "Goldenhost" or Sun-born Celestial Beasts, and come in the form of warm-blooded animals (mostly mammals), but as I mentioned before they are kind of these planet-sized behemoths and more abstract, like Shadow of the Collosus. So when I mention the "Unicorn," please don't imagine a prancing fanciful pony with a rainbow tail :D Imagine a giant planet-shattering rhino-horse-dinosaur thing made of stone and gold, whose Splendor "horn" can disrupt the Murk temperament, thereby turning Murk into Shard and creating celestial mountains.

The "Ornamentors" are sort of their younger cousins, and come in the form of insects - probably about 5 of these including (originally) the Spider)

The Scourges (Celestial Murk Beasts) are fewer, and are on the same order of power as the Goldenhost Celestial Beasts, but obviously come from the Murk and are chaotic. They take the form of cold-blooded beasts and other nasty things.

I think we've talked about the link to SotC, which I approve of. Very nice visual style involved there.

Aha! I've just been working on the power hierarchy of all living beings!!! Will post soon :)

Look forward to it!

Not sure yet... I do see them as somewhat separate from the Pylars, kind of more like guardian angels that "represent" the Pylars. They would lend the Delvers aid, and gave them secret skills, but I wouldn't go so far as to say they are a religion. The Delvers may call to them for aid, but they may call out to the Sun-Mother as well. The Sun-Mother would be a more religious "prayer," while the call to the Emissary would be more of a "hey help a Delver out" - I guess kind of like a Catholic praying to/through a particular saint for a specific type of aid.

I see! Very cool, will we see them in the game or is that spoilery?

Haha, well there might be some Bebop out on the Shard Worlds (or I'll probably call them Bone Worlds). I would say the Earth is kind of this epicenter of constant struggle - since the Unicorn/Serpent are the most major celestial beings to die. So really, both the Orb Gods and their subservients, and the Murk beings (to the extent that we know about them) see their death(s) as a kind of tragedy in one way or another. I would say that while some beings in the universe may be cynical about it, most everyone knows that the universe would be a better place if Erdroth were healed and the Unicorn brought back to life. And the Dragons would obviously want their progenitor the Serpent to come back to life as well. But a lot of beings, and even some gods, have given up on it.

As for distance:

The Orbs are so far away from each other that you probably couldn't see anyone with a telescope, but you could vaguely see some city structures and whatnot on other orbs/planets. Some would be too distant though. I would say that the Sun, Moon, and 1-2 other planets could have visible city structures if looked at through a powerful telescope on Earth. The other planets would be too far.

Yes, there are a lot of people who, at least at some point in history, migrated between the orbs, and may even live on a random asteroid here and there (Bone Worlds). But during Delver's Drop, there is no interstellar travel (or at least none involving earth), and humans are mostly forgetting or just not caring that there are other beings in the universe.

So we're not in the Age of Sail in the Delver's Drop world, we're in a cosmic dark age? I want to ask more about the Serpent and Unicorn but I imagine anything else would be way to spoilery.

The Scourge were/are rarely seen, and are mostly ancient myth in the Delver's Drop era. They returned to the Murk a long time ago and have not resurfaced in living memory.

The Brood and insects are sort of half-breeds between the Goldenhost beasts and the Murk Scourges... there are a lot of other half-breeds as well. Basically all of the Monsters in Delver's Drop are some kind of intermingly. A wolf would be mostly descended from the Goldenhost beasts or their "DNA" in the unicorn's body, but has been reduced to a mangy animal by Spoil contamination on Earth/Erdroth. Anything reptilian / amphibian / fishlike / crablike is probably descended from the Scourge, or the Serpent's body in a similar way. The Gobels are a direct product of Spoil mutations, that have somehow grown intelligence (just not very much of it). The Nyx are a special amalgamation, created by a unique set of circumstances in the Spoil.

Did they retreat when The Serpent died or was there some other event that made them leave to the Murk Sea? And is "Earth" just a big melting pot for the universe owing to it's strange nature? As in, is it such an epicenter of new life because the bodies of the Serpent and Unicorn make up the "planet" or is there something else behind such a convalescence of unique races?

Used to be an Ornamentor, and created tapestries in the Sun-Goddess' temple. (think solid medieval tapestries). But when these were destroyed and left in tatters (like a spider web), the Spider went sort of mad and drank from the Murk Ocean, and was filled with poison. Similar things happened to other Ornamentors that fell to become poisonous or harmful insects/arachnids, or perhaps some simply followed the spider.

That only leaves me one question, what destroyed them?

We had talked about the Murk leaving some kind of residue around the "edges" of whatever it eats away. I'm thinking that would be a Spoil-substance. You do have a cool idea about the Sun leaving things behind - I could probably work that in somehow. However, since the Sun is made of pure Splendor (Radiant) material, it can withstand the Murk and is not absorbed/dissolved. It's just hanging out below the surface somewhere. But the Murk would take a tole, maybe sort of sloughing off or eroding some of the Sun's outer shell slowly over time, some of which would not dissolve immediately, since it's also Radiant.

Something like Radiant Seafoam? Just nice billow-y glowing marshmellow fluff floating until they're caught on bone world shores?

And if someday we make a game where you can traverse the entire Delver's universe... I hope it has some elements that are a little like Wind Waker :)

I wish I had all the money so I could give you it so you could make all these games. I want to play every single one of them.

Jasonbof

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2017, 12:12:32 PM »
The most hardcore free porn site, with tons of hard porn movies and extreme free sex videos.1 post - 1 authorMovie Boards  Hardcore XXX. Students orgy in house conditions. (1/1). bbbaaaxxx: Size: 112 Mb Hotfile.com. Download. Navigation.

RobertCeasp

• Wize Sage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2017, 08:55:48 AM »
29 Jan 2010  Skinny asian student sex - Thumbnail Number 1 Skinny asian student sex  Huge asian sex orgy with lots of hot japanese schoolgirlsCategory: Students sex stories. Remember the time when you were a student? Parties, get-togethers, pretty and sexy college girls, lusty professors and lotsIllinois Teacher Accused of Sex with Male Student .. Davey allegedly allowed a small party to occur and provided alcohol to minors, the report said.Threesomes, anal sex, double penetrations, and wild all-out orgies. These clips are  just small samples. Watch the full-length HD Videos at Student Sex16 Apr 2011  But I really don't think it's fair that only dance students can audition.” . I went to the first episode of Orgy Island and hit play.24 Mar 2010  Watch Russian Amateur students group outdoor  sex orgy By RuPornoRu.Ucoz.Ru at xHamster.com! RUPORNORO.UCOZ.RURussian Amateur students groupUK 55-Year-Old Man Jailed For 1990 Sex Attack On Lesbian Couple . Honorees for Party of the Year – NCLR to Celebrate 34 Years of LGBT Legal Advocacy6 Jul 2010  DOWNLOAD : http://www.sharingmatrix.com/file/68y_Students.avi .
   Simply something<br>Viewtopic<br>Showthread<br>Showthread<br>Viewtopic<br>Index<br>Viewtopic<br>Viewtopic<br>Viewtopic<br>Showthread<br>Viewtopic<br>Space<br>Posting<br>Posting<br>Viewtopic<br>Index<br>Index<br>Viewtopic<br>Showthread<br>Index<br>Index<br>Showthread<br>Posting<br>Viewtopic<br>Viewtopic<br>Index<br>Viewtopic<br>Showthread<br>Viewtopic<br>Showthread<br>Viewtopic<br>Viewtopic<br>Index<br>Viewtopic<br>Viewtopic<br>Showthread<br>Viewtopic<br>Profile<br>Space<br>Showthread<br>Viewtopic<br>Index<br>Viewtopic<br>Posting<br>Viewtopic<br>Viewtopic<br>Showthread<br>Showthread<br>Memberlist<br>Showthread<br>

Thomastap

• Forgekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2017, 05:52:05 AM »
3 Mar 2011  About 120 students attended the demonstration, which was curated by Chicago sex tour guide Ken Melvoin-Berg, according to the Northwestern10 Dec 2010  Cleveland Police Question Students in Pre-teen's Sex Assault, www.MyFoxHouston.com | KRIV FOX 26.3 Mar 2011  But it was the sex-addict Ramfis's reckless lifestyle - who  picked up random  condition” after a long shipboard orgy: “He could barely stand, . led to the insecurities of Bodos are: All Assam Student Union's demandWhile Student Sex Party I eat and fuck some rock hard sticks - Photo 6Here a Free Pics galleries for the search Student Orgy from our site. Visit us for more free galleries !Students play naughty sex games at truth or dare party  00:05:00telugu students sex  videos watch online telugu-students-sex-videos-watch-online f TELUGU STUDENTS SEX VД°DEOS WATCH ONLД°NEfree porn videos,28 Sep 2010  What was once considered  taboo to even talk about is now blaring through the speakers of headphones and glorified on the covers of magazines
   Black pussy for u hd photos<br>Indian women fuked in ass hole pic<br>Free big fat woman black pussy sex move<br>Download free porn naked pics<br>Bbw black pick<br>Black south african slender pussy<br>Top end buxom girls fucking<br>Largest black porn pusy<br>Black fat mature porn galleries<br>Ebony fat girls sex<br>Milf big boob n boy nude video tumblr<br>Beautiful thick and tall lesbian sex<br>Black bbw hot boy sex<br>Borno pussy pic<br>3gp black woman big pussy lips<br>Borno pussy pic<br>African wet juict butt pics<br>Africans girls porn sexy you porn<br>Black pussy for u hd photos<br>Young white fatty bbw girl xxx<br>Big doctor porno<br>Very very old ladies pussies photos<br>Black wet vagina fucked gallery photos<br>Sexy nude indian women with big booty<br>Big clit ebony pussy pics tumblr<br>Old black african mums hairy pussy pictures<br>Largest black porn pusy<br>Desi bbw panty sex photo<br>Black wet vagina fucked gallery photos<br>Tite ass vagina fuck tumblr photo<br>African wet juict butt pics<br>South african pussy woman cameltoe and big butts<br>Ebony fat girls sex<br>Big clit ebony pussy pics tumblr<br>Milf big boob n boy nude video tumblr<br>South african pussy woman cameltoe and big butts<br>Very very old ladies pussies photos<br>Ebony phat puusy close up pictures<br>Black pussy for u hd photos<br>Chinese old lady naked picture<br>Borno pussy pic<br>Sexy nude indian women with big booty<br>Fat black african nude pics<br>Skinny light skin girl take nude pictures<br>Download free porn naked pics<br>Free big fat woman black pussy sex move<br>Old black african mums hairy pussy pictures<br>Bbm gay ass free pics<br>Ugly pussy labia gallery photo<br>Indian women fuked in ass hole pic<br>

Elljensporm

• Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2017, 11:24:22 AM »
This is XXX hardcore afro-American penetration. It's true what they say about black pussy. The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice, well these sweet ebony sisters are ready to throw that pussy around for you to enjoy in 14 Compilation scenes of deepthroating cocks, plugging big cocks into small anal and wet pussy holes, and much, much more. Starring the hottest ebony stars in the game, things ...Sensational Video presents "Hot Sexy Plumpers 26", starring Kandi Kreme, April McKenzie, Reyna Mae, Camelia Davis, Tiffany Blake, Dani Amour and Simone. These are the sexiest plumpers around town! They can't get enough of suckin' dick and getting their juicy holes pounded! Watch as their gigantic tits bounce up, down and all around as they take cock after cock.This is it! The greatest collection of cheerleader gang bangs assembled to date. These girls know how to keep the crowd thoroughly entertained. Watch as these sexy cheerleaders suck big cocks and then get double penetrated, taking it up both holes like pros. You won't to miss the best of the best in this one!European sluts who love to have big black throbbing cock in every hole! Talk about fucking efficiency, the horny dude in the second scene has brought the art of fucking two Euro sluts down to a fucking science. With the prospect of pleasing both gals simultaneously, he positions one slut on top of the other slut facing each other. The gal on the bottom presents both holes for an opportunity ...West Coast Productions brings you All Dat Azz 3, featuring almost 2 hours of Big Azz Sex! We Love These Big Butts! Cum check out all the booty slamming, butt jiggling, ass pounding action with the sexiest and nastiest girls West Coast Productions could find. Don't miss out!
   Black bitches big nude ass pics<br>Black pussylips<br>Galleries pics ass mom<br>Fat woman fuck pusy big man<br>Black pussylips<br>Hairry ghana up skirt bigg brest naked<br>Hairry ghana up skirt bigg brest naked<br>Black women with elongated pussy lips<br>Porn hd big booms girls photos<br>Japanese wife sex txxx 3gpcom<br>Shemale big moms xxx videos<br>Big black mamas big ass big pussy<br>Р yoранское РїРѕСЂРЅРѕ 3jp<br>Big black pussy lips pictures<br>Photos with moms fat wetpyssy cim<br>Big cock hard fuck beautifull mom sleep<br>Blackpussymamas<br>Wetblackpussy<br>Big black dick fuck black mummy pussy<br>Bbw fatty momhd fuked<br>Naked ebony boobs booty<br>Bigboobs chubby<br>Photos with moms fat wetpyssy cim<br>Big phat booty ghana mature hairy pussy porn<br>Fat naked mamas with big ass<br>Big black dick fuck black mummy pussy<br>Image of black hairy pussy com<br>Black bitches big nude ass pics<br>Fat naked mamas with big ass<br>Big cock hard fuck beautifull mom sleep<br>Pussy fucked pics<br>Big booty sex tumblrs pics<br>Hd pornvery beautifull mom fucking with son<br>Fat woman fuck pusy big man<br>Photos with moms fat wetpyssy cim<br>Bbw fatty momhd fuked<br>Picture of black skinny big ass<br>Big black mamas big ass big pussy<br>Furking porn pic black<br>Big beutiful black ass naked pick<br>Black womans pussy<br>Black pussylips<br>Extremly fat black pussy<br>Fat black mama pussy pic s<br>Round black ass pics<br>Very beautiful old woman fucked by huge black dick<br>Wetblackpussy<br>Sex booty naked vagina of zulu<br>Www ebony tiny tits com<br>Fat woman fuck pusy big man<br>

DannisEsobe

• Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2017, 02:38:54 PM »
Have you ever wondered what it's like to try out for an adult film? Get the "insider" view of amateur auditions and watch these newbie nymphos spread their stuff! They're sucking and fucking for the first time on film in these dick-raising test screens. These girl-next-door sluts can't wait to hop onto your casting couch and perform the nastiest XXX fucking that they hope will get them in the door ...This is one chubby chick, and she's getting taught the essentials to lose those excess pounds. She weighs well over 200lbs, probably because of those huge milk mounds! She does all sorts of stretches, as well a failed attempt at jump rope, all for the sake of being healthier. At the end of it, the guy coaching her gives her a nice rub down, and feed her fat kitty a nice load of his warm milk!These two very thick and kinky dominant women will excite you with their big tits, latex, leather and fetish ways leading you to beg for more. Watch in excitement as our redheaded Femdom tortures her male slave with wax on his nipples and the head of his cock. But, there's still more thrills as a foursome have kinky sex in a garage in and around motorcycles!It's young and smooth and ebony and tastes so damn sweet & savory! Get yourself some jungle fever and get wild with the best black action around! Brown Sugar how cum it tastes so good? Brown Sugar just like we knew it would! Young Black Pussy, So Good!!!The Big Butt Showdown is here at last! When big ass black dicks and big BBW asses collide, it's an epic event of Earth-shattering proportions. Maybe not, but at least you can squeeze off a few nuts to these big-butt and huge-breasted beauties, right? They love deep-throating, they love being choked most of all, they love being fucked from the back, and getting their smooth asses slapped! Remember that ...
   Bigtit pic<br>Bbw porn imag<br>Big black photo sexy<br>Download best bigtits sex videos with beautiful girls<br>African hot big booty porn videos<br>Bbw porn imag<br>Porn pic of black mom son<br>Mom fucking pantiey hd sex video<br>Big fat black porn str girls pics<br>Horny mom wet pussy pics<br>Korean big ass gangbang sex photos<br>Naked black vagina plumpy<br>Mega fat phat fucked in office<br>Bbw spreading pussy gallary blacks<br>Naked black vagina plumpy<br>Big black girl africa xxx photo<br>Bbw pussy cum mom 3 gp<br>Sexxxx asses<br>Momxxx big ass vidoe<br>Naked big ass black wemen naked<br>Www black girls naked pussy<br>South affrica beautiful women fucks brazzers<br>Naked nigerian big ass puzzy girls<br>Bigtit pic<br>Hoat aafrian gerls big baic big coac xxx vidio 3gp<br>Xl wide hip women pics<br>Mom fucking pantiey hd sex video<br>Black bbw ass booty picsxxx<br>Mom fucking pantiey hd sex video<br>African aged pussy<br>Fat big heavy mama anal sex porn only<br>Black mum sex photos<br>Round milf ass fuck porn pics<br>Naked big ass black wemen naked<br>Naked ebony tumblr<br>Naked ebony tumblr<br>Public black sugar mama porn pictures<br>Black girls big booty n fat pussy close up picture gallery<br>Juicy ass photos<br>African women natural pussy<br>Mega fat phat fucked in office<br>Hoat aafrian gerls big baic big coac xxx vidio 3gp<br>I need fat black girls fucking sex picture<br>Ssbbw lndian ladies pics<br>African hot big booty porn videos<br>Xxx black african aunty images hd<br>Foto sex anal big mom brazer<br>African women natural pussy<br>Big black photo sexy<br>Ssbbw lndian ladies pics<br>

WitGrabPam

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2017, 03:12:16 AM »
And she was mewing as she started to get closer and closer. Her breaths were heaving. She was glistening with sweat. her ears were flattened to her sides, and her eyes were wild. "Please!" she cried, and he realized she wasn't talking to him at all. "P-please, no more!"The Big Tip – An Erotic StoryThe Big Tip – An Erotic Story"Yeah, true," she plowed onward hurriedly, "But it's worth a thousand points. That's huge, I mean really huge. Some things in a scavenger hunt are worth ten, some things tonight even are only worth fifty. And this one is a thousand, and it's totally doable, unlike some other things on the list where you either know how to find them or you're screwed... anyway, some of the other teams have couples on them, which is totally unfair. Some of them saw the list and rushed right off to the bar bathroom."Tiffany collapsed back onto the bed, breathing hard and perspiring visibly from her exertions. Her nipples still ached terribly, but they did feel better now that she had finally managed to pull the stings out.
   Pics hd bbw xxx ,Tanzania bootyshemale ,Xxx full arm in pissuy download ,Pics of fuck moms on tumblr ,Pussy black fat pics middle aged women ,Pics hd bbw xxx ,Naked black skinney ladies sexy ,Big black beautful pussy closeup ,Fat woman ass fucked by a black man ,Big women pussy ,Fuking round big ass image ,Big black beautful pussy closeup ,Aunty big sexy ass pic ,Ghetto big pussy pic ,Bbw pussyssbw ssbw ,Local blackteens pussypics ,Aged 50plus mother pussy ,Xxx bbm picture gallary ,Indian sex xxx bbw girl photos ,African tribal woman costume ,Fats africans gays good fucked ,Black shemel bbw donlood ,Big black beautful pussy closeup ,Hairy upskirts pictures ,Skinny hot naked black ass women ,Hot nude skiny black women pics ,Photo of vagina of naked mom ,Fucked asshole photos porn ,Aunty big sexy ass pic ,Black fat women make cock cum pics ,Fat mom pussy photo download ,Big ass and fat pussy boobs ,Black mom fuck boys pics ,Naked black skinney ladies sexy ,Black chubby spread pussy pics ,Xxx bbm picture gallary ,Nude hairy pussy redneck black girls ,Fuking round big ass image ,Indian sex xxx bbw girl photos ,Hairly mature black pics ,Ass fuking pic in hd ,Pics of fuck moms on tumblr ,Big black giant ass xxx ,Hairy upskirts pictures ,Xnxx photos vagine pussy ,Big women pussy ,Threesome s images for african ladies ,Black boy white grannies sex pic ,Big fat black bushy porn pussy ,Youn man sexy big booty porno ,
   "Hold on," Doug said. I could feel his fingers around my waist trembling with excitement. "Come on, honey," he whispered. "Head for the bathroom, not the door!"I leaned into her, gently pushing her back to sit on the step. I released her shoulders and grasped the edge of the tub behind her. Janet placed both her hands on my ass, clutching me fiercely. Her mouth worked my cock furiously. I was slightly pumping my hips, fucking her mouth, when I froze, releasing burst of semen into her mouth. I think I caught her by surprise. She pulled back to swallow my first shot, and the second splashed her chin and cheek. She recovered swiftly, getting her mouth over my prick to gulp down the following spurts. My knees were shaking from the release. I stood there until she was finished with me, milking me with her thumb to let the last drop fall on her lower lip. Jan pressed her tongue to the tip of my penis, tasting me. I watched for several moments while Jan cleaned my cock, like a cat lapping cream.I sat back to take a breather. I had a perfect view of Anja's ass and pussy in front of me. Fascinated, I watched a bead of come form, and then drip from Anja's slit. A thin strand trailed from her thick lips to the glistening wet spot on the fur beneath her.Related Articles

JoasiaNowakowska

• Magus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2017, 06:39:11 AM »
"I'm up for anything." He said, enthusiastically.The boy now told her: "When you wake up in the morning, your nipples will still hurt like hell; but, since the wasps you killed are an endangered species, you'll feel guilty about killing them; and you'll feel even more guilty if your nipples get any relief. In other words, you'll feel better about yourself if your nipples hurt; and the more your nipples hurt, the better you'll feel. That's why you'll refuse to do anything to relieve the pain.""Quiet, boy!" the brunette snapped, glaring at him. "I'm trying to talk to my—"Kent and Janet chuckled as they snuggled together."I lied!" Ia whimpered, hating her Mistress, hating herself. "Liedliedlied—""That's what I mean," John agreed. "I mean, he's my dad, after all, and I don't want him hurt either. But I do agree that some payback is in order."
   Desi fatty bbw xxx photo ,Fat bbw mom anal sex to son ,Sexy bbw heels pics ,Bbw big hot mom latina ,Big mature ass bbw gallery ,Bbwlatinafatpussy ,Ebony bbw upskirt 3gp videos ,Desi fatty bbw xxx photo ,African chubby pussy pics ,Hairy ssbbw ebony pictures ,Naked ebony bbw porn ,Bbw 3gp mothers ,Bbe pussy images hqq ,China bbw porn pics ,Free nude ebony bbw photo ,Cameroon bbw big ass hairy pussy photos ,Sex geleri porno bbw ,Bbw pussy fuck pic n images ,Bbw sex photos old woman ,Chubby model xl naked ,Kenya fat women bbw sexs video porn ,Hairy chubby teen ,Bbw africans pussy and ass pics post ,Bbwlatinafatpussy ,African chubby pussy pics ,Your bbw ebony bbw xxx videos ,Bbb fat ass images ,Hot bbw indian xnxx images ,Asian chubby 3gp ,Ebony bbw nude naked galleries ,Hairy chubby teen ,Bbw big hot mom latina ,Free download bbw porn chubby ,Indian chubby fuck sex photos gallery ,Chubby hairy xxx ,Very fat bbw sexy vagina big ass ,Sexy bbw heels pics ,Indian ebony bbw porn ,Asian chubby 3gp ,Bbw africans pussy and ass pics post ,
   With the effort of lifting both boxes and the sizable tomes, it wasn’t long before Ruth noticed a stickiness on the back of her neck and down her chest. She sighed again, and looked out the window to make sure that the maximum amount of air possible was entering. From the store, on the fifth floor, she could see the quiet street below and the whole facade of the hotel “Las Tres Gracias.”"Fuck, that's hot," Doug said in between deep breaths.His cock was pressing uncomfortably against the towel, he noticed, so he adjusted where the two sides of the towel met so it could stick out between them. He smiled at his cleverness. It pointed out, straight as an arrow, at the Thriae's ass in front of him.Cassidy just stepped in, completely naked. I was frozen, paralyzed by shock. This stuff happened in pornos, it didn't happen in real life. Cassidy's deep, loud laughter, and the way her big, round breasts shook as she laughed, knocked me out of my paralysis.Doug's eyes narrowed. Instead of answering the question, he asked, "Jenna, do your parents know you come here and"—he gestured at her body—"dressed like that?"*****"Damn, she drives as fast as she moves."Difficulty Rating: 4/5 Pros: There are two things we don’t like about being the receiver in the doggy-style position; firstly, it puts a lot of weight on your ...

* Permissions

• You can't post new topics.
  • You can't post replies.
  • You can't post attachments.
  • You can't modify your posts.